[USS Vanguard] RP (Joint Post): new beginnings

  • From: mack james <shevokan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:45:41 -0700 (PDT)

OFF: I figured this is a good a time as any to come

RPG: Roch walked through the corridors aimlessly. He
wanted to meet the crew, but everyone seemed to have
their noses into something. He was walking when he
heard Platinum Blond. He hadn't heard them since
started starfleet. He walked up to the door and froze.
But then decided to go ahead.

Voice: Enter

The door opened and he walked into the room slowl.
Voice: Can I help you?
Roch: I'm sorry. I was just walking by and heard your
music. I'm Roch Chase, My friends call me Reaper.
Voice: well, Chase, I'm She'ra Khan
Roch: You're Klingon?
She'ra: The last time I checked. Want something to
Roch: No thanks. Just thought I would stop  by and say
hello. I was on my way to the mess hall, Care to join

Roch looked at her as she seemed to contemplate the
offer then she smiled. A most beautiful smile.

She'ra: I would be honoured to.
Roch: Come then.

At the door he stepped aside and allowed her to go
ahead of him.

Roch: After you.

Roch Chase
{what's my postion?}