[USS Vanguard] RP (Joint Post): "Starbase Brigadoon" Wrap Up

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 11:18:52 -0700 (PDT)

NRPG: Void my last post Andy, there are some things that She'ra need to end or
do. You guys have to bear with me for a little bit here.

RPG: She'ra finished her shift and entered her quarters. She was dead quiet and
tired. She hadn't heard from Cynan in a while and now the pain was ending. She
wasn't hurting as much now and all she had to do was remind herself that she
was Klingon. At least partly. She stripped and stood under the cold water and
let if run over her body. She closed her eyes and forgot about the fact that
her hair would give her hell to comb after it had been washed. She forgot
everything except who she was and the people who loved her. Her brother. Jay.
She opened her eyes for a split second. Long enough to remind herself to write
him a letter before they left.

She stepped out of the shower and got dress. She brushed her hair grumbling. It
wasn't easy to manage. She felt for music. Something she could dance to.

She'ra: Computer, play Contanct.

Computer: Please specify decade, and artist.

She'ra sighed.

She'ra: Great. How hard could it be. {to computer} Decade, 1980. Artist,
Platinum Blonde.

Shera dropped her brush on the table as the intro came on.

Song: Are you sitting comfortable? Then we'll   begin!

She started dancing. Not having a care in the world. For once, she would make
herself happy. She danced  until the song ended then she crashed into a huge
egytian leather chair next to her window.

Ensign She'ra Khan

OFF: I don't remember my rank but here goes. You guys can tag. As you can see.
I'm bored in my quarters...A little help would be nice

Check out the USS ILLUSION www.geocities.com/lttopol/zetaproject.html