[USS Vanguard] Post Sent - Chris, Mark and Jonathon

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 16:14:16 -0800 (PST)

OoC:

Sorry for the VERY late reply, but I have finally sent a (4-page!) post
on to Mark, Jonathon and Chris. I'd like Jonathon to add his post
first, and then Chris and finally back to me and Mark for any
additions.

I don't THINK we are ending the mission, although it's been going for a
while. I won't be able to tell until I see Chris and Jonathon's
segments.

The safest thing to do, since I don't know if we'll be ending the
mission, would be for anyone still interested in posting this mission
to contact Jonathon, Chris, Mark or myself--preferably me, so that I
can coordinate with everyone else. Not controlling, just keeping all
the contact in one place.

Please remember, and I really do hate to bring this up, but anyone who
hasn't posted in the last three missions and has not contacted me will
be removed from the Vanguard at the end of this mission. If you've
posted or even contacted me, don't worry about it. If you haven't--and
you know who you are--then you WILL be removed.

Thank you for your attention to this unpleasant matter, and I wish you
all happy posting.

P.S. In the future, I will NOT let three weeks lapse between posts!

Andy

http://mailplus.yahoo.com
Vanguard Archives at Freelists: //www.freelists.org/archives/ncv80221