[USS Vanguard] Poker

  • From: lela chambers <ensignkhan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:22:03 -0700 (PDT)

She'ra lost again. Even though she was a fast learner
and Highwaj had gone over and over again the rules and
what was to be done. She looked up to see Highwaj
staring at her.

Highwaj: your mind isn't in the game She'ra.
She'ra: I can't. Why didn't he come to talk to me?
Highwaj: It's becase he....
She'ra: Because he what?
Highwaj: Nothing.
She'ra: Please don't lie to me. I need to know.
Highwaj: Don't worry, you can talk to him in the
morning. Want to finish the game?
She'ra: I know you're changing the subject. {sighing}
I won't win with you guys.
Highwaj: how about if we make you win?

She'ra whacked him into the arm playfully. Highwaj
pretended to be in pain. The others were watching
Highwaj with surprise on their faces. What were they
so surprised about? She wondered.

She'ra: Do me a favor?
Highwaj: Sure.
She'ra: Do you kick-box?
Highwaj: Now I do.
She'ra: I'll teach you. Come on.

Highwaj looked around at the others at the table who
were smiling.

Highwaj: What?
She'ra: Come on. I need to release some of this anger
I'm feeling right now.
Highwaj: Does that mean you're going to hurt me?

She'ra smiled at him.

She'ra: I would never do a thing like that. So?

Lt. (jg) She'ra Khan

Image by FlamingText.com