[USS Vanguard] Re: Poker

  • From: "Peter-Jan Hanekamp" <p.hanekamp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:45:22 +0200

Lt. Highwaij
Event Horizon Lounge
After: A game,  During: After Math

Highwaij looked at She'ra as he listened to her story, Highwaij acitvated
his combadge
"Computer this is Lt. Highwaij, locate Lt'jg. Mandrake, and give me his
situation"

She'ra looked at him as he poored a drink for her 'Thanks" she said for
everything

"Lt'jg Mandrake is in his room, he's sleeping" the monotome voice of the
ocmputer replayed.

"I'll go to him, thanks" She'ra said jumping up

Highwaij grapped her arm "No, let him for now, he's been under a lot of pain
and stress, he needs his sleep."

"But" She'ra said

"You go see him in the morning when he wakes up, I think he can use a
friendly face to talk to, and someone whom holds him tight"
Highwaij explained."You asked what kind of game we where paying, it's called
poker care to join?"

She'ra looked at the people around the room "You don't mind?" she asked

"No, the other said, Highwaij asks you in, that's enough for us" they said
laughing as one of them got another round of drinks

A few moments later She'ra joined them in a game of poker, slowly time
passed bye

USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org