[USS Vanguard] Re: Physicals

  • From: Alex Bauer <alexstrpg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:46:40 -0700 (PDT)

Setting: Sickbay

Authors: Cynan Mandrake & Xristha Droin

?Quite a troublemaker in his youth.? Xristha smiled as she continued reading
more about Mandrake. One of the things she always enjoyed about crew physicals
was the time she had to catch up on crew records. She turned off the screen as
the flight control officer entered her office.

?Hey there. You?re just in time.? She stood up and led him to the private
examination room. ?Truthfully, I wasn?t going to start without you.?

She picked up her first instrument and began to take readings. ?Anything in
particular I should know about?? She asked while reading the output.

<insert anything you want here>

Xristha smiled. ?Torture?s over.? She added, ?So far it looks good.? She handed
a PADD to Mandrake. ?All that?s left is for you to authorize so I can send you
my bill.?

She took the PADD back and set it down. ?I also have to give my advertisement
pitch. Please don?t stop me, I memorized it?and I?ve done it quite a few times
at this point.? She breathed in, ?Mental health is just as important as
physical health. On board this ship we offer a wide array of mental health
services, including ways to relax and take your mind off your stressful work in
addition to our own on site counseling staff. If you have the opportunity to
talk with our counseling staff I would highly recommend it. I wouldn?t want to
see you down here talking to yourself.? She smiled and walked out.

<I will change the ending after you add more above if you actually do have
something to tell the doctor. I will be adding a notation in the crew manifest
of the results.>

Cynan <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:Just prescribe yourself something :)

Just in case you don't have mine... mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx