[USS Vanguard] Personnel/Biography (Web Site)

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 07:39:12 -0700 (PDT)

I should have brought this up before, and thanks to Alexa for nudging
me in the back on this one.

I tried to rework some of the Web site and take advantage of FrontPage
over the Netscape web site builder.

Either I'm not as canny with FrontPage as I thought (it's possible), or
FreeServers doesn't support what I tried to do.

Anyway, here are the links to the crew biographies. Let me forward Roch
Chase's biography, too.

Now that my computer is back up, and there's an end in sight for the
moving odyssey, the Web site *will* be my next project. No major
changes--some tweaking, cleaning up, updates and probably additions.

Thanks again for bringing this to my attention. Sorry for any
inconvenience this may have cause and I hope the links below work out.

Best,

Andy

http://vanguard.iwarp.com/bio_astratford.html

http://vanguard.iwarp.com/bio_chenki.html