[USS Vanguard] Re: OoC: You know that promise...?

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 11:27:39 -0800 (PST)

> LOL ! (heh sorry, but that wzs kinda funny how you had to fix the
> same thing
> on Sunday aswell

If I had read that sort of thing in a humor piece, I would have said,
"Come on! Things like that could NEVEEER happen..." Just goes to prove
(again) that real life is MUCH stranger than fiction.

And I don't feel too bad because the Microsoft/Intel fix messed up
someone other than me, so it looks like I'm not the only one who
thought the fix looked good to go.