[USS Vanguard] Re: OoC: You know that promise...?

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:17:09 -0000

LOL ! (heh sorry, but that wzs kinda funny how you had to fix the same thing
on Sunday aswell..)... anyway don't worry about it, I myself want to get
another post in first, and then I'm Lela might want to too !

Oh and I want to also take this opportunity to say that the joint post
between Steve (Kieren) and I was mostly down to him (and what an excellent
job he did too!), all I did was add my characters (Cynan) dialogue and few
small other bits.

It was really great Steve. The detail that you put in about the Trek
universe is fantastic.