[USS Vanguard] Re: OoC: You know that promise...?

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 18:17:09 -0000

LOL ! (heh sorry, but that wzs kinda funny how you had to fix the same thing
on Sunday aswell..)... anyway don't worry about it, I myself want to get
another post in first, and then I'm Lela might want to too !

Oh and I want to also take this opportunity to say that the joint post
between Steve (Kieren) and I was mostly down to him (and what an excellent
job he did too!), all I did was add my characters (Cynan) dialogue and few
small other bits.

It was really great Steve. The detail that you put in about the Trek
universe is fantastic.

USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org