[USS Vanguard] OoC: Vacation Schedule

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:06:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, all.

I will be out of town starting Thursday, June 26, through Monday, June
30. I hope to post at least once before then to have the mission moving
strongly in the right direction.

Afterward, my job situation should be more stable, allowing me more
time to play. Sorry, folks--I know I promised a bigger hand in things,
and I certainly liked the energy I saw at the beginning of the last
mission. I hope to be able to recapture that in July and afterward.