[USS Vanguard] Re: OoC: Update

  • From: Alexander Keenan <alexander.keenan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 12:49:42 +0000

Dear Andy,

I would like to be moved up into the active list, although I have done li=
ttle=20
to deserve such an accolade recently, I have been doing my homework. Fina=
lly=20
watch the last episode of Voyager and caught up on the two feature films =
I=20
havent seen (Nemesis and Star Trek: The Motion Picture). I will follow th=
is=20
email with a post (which I hope you like). On a side note, themes I think=
 Id=20
like to explore with Sam this season are his envroaching age (boarded in =
2000=20
a year or so out of the academy and then we ve had 8-9 game years since, =
so=20
that puts him in his early 30s). Id also like to run a sub line on his mi=
ssing=20
Qbed, I know its been done a lot but I think theres a little more to be h=
ad=20
out of it. Further I want to explore his relationships with the rest of t=
he=20
crew, I feel that since Tails to Enniens, the only person Sams been getti=
ng=20
regular screen time with in a social context is Santos (and a little bit =
wit=20
Cynan). Im sure the relationships are there (in the background) but they=20
havent really been explored. Im seeing more and more parallels to Harry K=
im in=20
Sam, but I dont by any means want to turn him into a pastiche!=20

Enough warbling. I must apologise for the lack of apostrophes, I need a n=
ew=20
keyboard.=20

My best wishes of health and happiness to you and yours!

Alec =20

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx