[USS Vanguard] OoC: Upcoming Mission, Staff Changes

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:28:48 -0800 (PST)

1. I'll be writing a post in the next 48 hours to wrap up the Tribble
issue. We'll also be moving toward our next mission, based on the
"Naked Now" premise. The crew of the Vanguard will be infected with a
virus that causes them to drop their inhibitions. I'm looking forward
to seeing how how your characters interact, but we'll be doing it with
good taste, of course. ;)

2. Please welcome Shar into the role of Chief Security Officer. Ceelak
Nostrova will be stepping into the role being vacated by Mr. Shar,
Intelligence Officer. Upcoming posts and changes to the Web site will
reflect these changes. Congratulations, Angus!

I'm sorry for my lack of activity, but I look forward to this mission
and for another envisioned by Mark, something he's always wanted to
run. :)