[USS Vanguard] Re: OoC: Upcoming Mission Ideas

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 19:03:33 -0000

Aw I don't know, having a child on board might be interesting. I think it is
just the whole talk of babies being born and lots off that puts Jayne off.

I am quite stuck on which mission I'd like to play most out of all of the
suggestions. I do think that having a voting system perhaps on the website
with possibles would be a nice idea though.

Speaking of the Mirror, Mirror mission, I remember that some of the Mirror
Universe characters are supposedly still at large in our universe. I'd love
a come back from these at some point.

I was also thinking today about the Astoria Babies idea. I like it in theory
but I am not sure how great it would be in script form. Shame we don't have
a budget and can all go on a film shoot :D

I think the three missions that I'd most like to play out are: -

"Amnesia - the crew experiences an amnesia and no one knows who is who. This

can happen on a planet away mission or something where the crew does not
have access to the computers to look things up (so it's taken a little from
a TNG episode)..."

"Reverse telepathy - what if everyone on the crew all of a sudden could read

everyone's thoughts?"

"Earth isn't immune to catastrophes itself. What if a horrible natural
disaster got past the environmental protection grid and the Vanguard is the
only ship around."

By no means does this mean I don't want to play any of the others though.
Just these three stand out to me.

I would also like to do a mission that is related to my character. It
probably makes my character to be too important compared to the rest, so I
was going to do it as a chronicle type post in the same universe rather then
something that actually happened in the Vanguard's. I might discuss it with
Andy at some point... if he ever gets online when I am.

Oh and to answer MJ (I'm sorry but I'm not sure of your real name), Cynan
will be back on the ship after my next post so will be free for a bit of
pre-mission interaction. I just need to get around to finishing it off.

Mark.