[USS Vanguard] OoC: Unavoidable Delays

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:34:11 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry again, all, for the delays. I had every intention of posting over
the weekend, but along with the moving and generally recovering from my
adventure at the emergency room, I woke up this morning and required
another trip to the emergency room. Since I hadn't eaten anything
suspect, this definitely worried me. The doctors sent me home with
advice about treating all the acid that built up in my system. It's
basically a pre-ulcer condition. (So you were on to something there,
Lela, when you said I "worry too much!". :-) )

They've given me something to deal with the pain and with the acid in
my system. Hopefully, this will preclude any more trips to the ER.

I will be posting ASAP.

Thanks again for all the good wishes and understanding.