[USS Vanguard] Re: OoC: Um, wait...

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 23:17:41 -0000

Those 2nd links weren't exactly right either - the 2nd one was for a post
that you wrote Andy! Anyways, thanks for sending those (and for the time
taken to locate them). I read all of the SIM posts from the links and
remembered writing what I did. It's nice to re-read old stuff.

Hmm you know I think I wrote better then :S  Something for me to look at

Oh and whilst I remember! Website suggestions! You're last email reminded me
when you mentioned the lists. On the website the mission archives run from
past - current. I think they should be listed current - past. It's a pain
having to go through all those pages to check out the write up for the
latest/last mission.