[USS Vanguard] OoC: The Mission

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 23:17:35 -0800 (PST)

Thus ends my part of the current mission, and I believe that Chris
wanted to add a postscript, as well. Your turn to do what you wanted
done, commander. :-) And I sincerely hope I didn't foul you up too

At any rate, Chris will be putting a nightcap on this mission and
helping to move us into the next. I foresee it starting sometime over
the weekend. Again, I can't wait to see what future selves your
characters will turn out to be, and I'm looking forward to taking a
more active part again.

Some of you have sent personal emails my way. I'll be responding to
those as soon as I can. P.S. Has anyone corresponded with Alec (Sam
McCaw) lately? And by "lately," I mean the last two or three months?