[USS Vanguard] OoC: The Joint Post (Chris's Portion)

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 14:24:24 -0800 (PST)

OoC:

1. I emailed with Chris over the weekend, to confirm what I suspected
before sending the post: Chris's theory is that the Astoria, in an
ALTERNATE event, created the neutrino pulse that eventually evolved
into the neutrino storm that disrupted the Vanguard, sending it 15
years in the future. Soman has multiple memories of all these events
because he, along with the neutrino storm, is the common event.

2. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank Alexa for all her hard
work and to wish her well as she departs the Vanguard. Some of you may
not know this, but Alexa was one of the first--if not the first, I
believe--to join the Vanguard (after Dani and I--Halloran and Lee). It
won't be the same without you, Alexa. I know I speak for everyone when
I say that we're missing you already.

I have some news about recruitment opportunities. I'll email more about
this later when I have more details.

Thanks,

Andy

http://taxes.yahoo.com/