[USS Vanguard] OoC: The City by the Bay

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 18:05:38 -0600

1. Cha Cha Cha made its last appearance during Nick Santos's introduction. (He
was on Earth during his reinstatement hearing and the Vanguard mission

It is a real restaurant and bar in San Francisco (where I am originally from),
and it is one of my favorite places in the world.

Check it out for yourself:

2. For more on San Francisco, I refer you to a Web site I found on Google:

There are many excellent resources on San Francisco on the Web, and I encourage
you to visit one or two, even if briefly, to give you a better sense of the
city your characters inhabit.

3. I'm glad I'm not the only one who brought up an old place for the current
posts, as Steve (Kieran) has resurrected a dangling thread from Kieran's past I
never forgot and have always wondered about.