[USS Vanguard] OoC: Thank you, everyone.

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 14:12:06 -0500

I would just like to take a moment to thank each and every one of you who has
taken the time and written, either to the list or to me privately, about your
commitment to the Vanguard and your feelings about the Vanguard.

You have helped turn what might have been a somber week leading to the end of
the Vanguard into what I hope will become (and am confident can become) a
fantastic new beginning.

I pledge to each and every one of you that if you can find even half the energy
you've shown already this week that I will continue to try to find new,
interesting and engaging ways to interact and develop our characters.

For now, let's just take it a week at a time and see what happens. Again, from
the very bottom of my heart--THANK YOU.

Next: 1. Santos and Company explore New Vanguard, meeting some old friends and
seeing new ones. 2. A hint of trouble. 3. Possible paradox explanations?

P.S. Thanks to Alexa for inspiring what will very likely become a signature
mission, a signature moment, in Vanguard lore.