[USS Vanguard] OoC: Temporary Suspension of Activity

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 07:20:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, all. Hope you're all well.

I don't want to keep any of you wondering about the status of the
Vanguard so please consider this email a bulletin that I'm suspending
the Vanguard *temporarily* while I work out a few issues, mostly having
to do with personnel and the Web site.

As long as you want it, the Vanguard *will* return. In the meantime, I
need to communicate with a few players about various and sundry issues.
I don't expect this temporary cessation of activity to last more than 1
or 2 weeks.

Thanks for your continued support.

I look forward to being able to continue again in the very near future.

Andy Ho
aka Dominic Santos