[USS Vanguard] OoC: Status

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:22:47 -0500

Will be posting later today or tomorrow to move us toward the "wrapping up the
package" phase of this mission.

The joint mission starting early November is a go. (Another reason it's time to
start winding this down.)

Yes, "secrets" about Elis will be revealed. Yes, Santos will be back.

FYI, the joint mission will be carried over one big whopping list, so it's the
Vanguard's time to shine! I'll write more details about rules, procedures and
methods as I get them.

A few things:

Kadian, let me write you in private about what we've been discussing. I haven't
forgotten about you, and have lent some thought to your questions the last
couple of days.

Mark, ditto. :)

Tony, if you want a helping hand to get started, do you need me to write a
joint post with you?

Mel, I don't even know if you'll be reading this. By now, you're probably
soaking up the sun in Florida, but have a great time! We'll see you when you
get back.

More to follow.

Please continue to send all email to andywoho@xxxxxxxxxx

This is an email account I use from my workplace.