[USS Vanguard] OoC: Sorry, sorry!

  • From: Qbed <alpha_chan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:14:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

Firstly, congrats to Andy.  (applause, applause)

Secondly, this is has been so much fun to read!

Thirdly, my apologies and excuses.  I've had so much
schoolwork lately.  And I got into a car accident. I'm
okay, but that...well, I didn't take it so well.  And
it's going to be a chunk of money that I don't really
have.  So it's kinda sucky.  But I've been following
the mission and I'll try and post some.  But I won't
make promises; if I do that, you know the computer
will break or something.

Talk to you all soon,