[USS Vanguard] OoC: Sorry

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:28:54 -0800 (PST)

I know my post is overdue. It's half past midnight and can you believe
I'm still at work and have been since 8 (aside from a "generous"
two-hour lunch break to swallow my microwave meal and deposit my

Well, I am. I spent the hours between 3 pm and 11:30 pm moving all the
stuff (there's a lot of it) from our server room, sitting around and
watching the cleaning crew wax and buff the floors, and then moving all
that stuff back.

Now, I'm not complaining because (a) I have a job at all in this bad
economy and (b) I wasn't either of the guys who had to wax and buff the
floor, but c'mon, it's Friday night and Accounting, HR, Sales, and yes,
IT left hours ago to drink watered-down margaritas at TGI Friday's
while I'm moving a box of CAT5 cable back and forth from room to hall.

Anyway, I'm in that "too tired to sleep, too awake to do anything
productive" mode. I'll write again tomorrow after the Smurfs are done
paying their visit. ZZZzzz

All my best,
Tu capitaine,

Andy Ho