[USS Vanguard] OoC: Schedule for This Week

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 06:06:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm starting a new job today, so I'll be posting tonight with
Santos/Qbed's segments.

1. Please send all posts from this point forward to
ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Welcome back to everyone who's been absent and/or on holiday and/or
simply working hard! :-)

3. Qbed's biography is available.

4. "Desdemona," our intrepid new barkeep, has some pressing real life
business she needs to attend. She'll join us ASAP.

5. If time permits, I'll post the shuttle manifest and the new
Valiant-class specifications tonight, too.

Thanks for your patience. Hope you've given some thought to your
"medieval" characters.

Again, thanks to Chris and Mel for stepping into the breach in the
meantime.

Take care,

Andy

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/