[USS Vanguard] OoC: Re: Re: Jan 17th Cheer up chaps :)

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: alexander.keenan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 08:19:29 -0600

Alec's got the gist of it, I think, except that we're going to meet at our
hotel bar at 7:00 pm (not 5 - 7 pm), give or take a half-hour, I think.

(The boss wants to go out to Greenwich, you see, and since I've never been
there, I checked into methods of getting there and back, but it's all pretty
damn confusing from the Web site. I guess I have to be smart ie educated under
the English system to understand that gobbly-gook. Anyway, my point is that we
could be anywhere that day.)

But here's my thinking: you three get together when you can earlier that day,
have your fun at a pub or whatever you want to do (you could go to our hotel
bar, but I have a feeling the prices will be steeper--could be wrong), and just
try to be in our hotel bar around 7 pm. We'll plan on meeting all of you there
around that time.

Oh, and I expect everyone to be in Starfleet dress uniform, because god knows I
will be. (Kidding.)