[USS Vanguard] OoC: Posting...and Our XO

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 05:02:19 -0700 (PDT)

First and foremost, please welcome Chris back into the mix. He had a
health scare and ended up in the hospital, but he's on the road to
recovery. You may want to send him a "Get well" email. I know it would
be appreciated.

Secondly, I'll be kicking off the mission this weekend. Alexa, I'm
going to get with you about the physical exams, okay? We'll work with
you. And, yes, I have mine to submit, Doc. ;)

It's been a busy week. I've been working from 7 am to 10 pm for the
past week and a half. (That's 0700 to 2200 for our European friends. ;)

I'll make the time for this mission, though.