[USS Vanguard] OoC: Posting Slump

  • From: Andy <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:47:56 -0500

Sorry for the holdup. My wife was admitted to the hospital at the end of
July and was just discharged a few days ago. I've spent most of my time
hopping between the hospital, work and trying to keep things running at
home. Vanguard posting took a backseat. But I'm back now.

Mel, I got your message and THANK YOU. I have not had time to respond, but I
will today or tomorrow.

I know that Mark, Mel and Mr. Kavan are on the list, but Andrea had
expressed some interest, too. Are you getting these messages? If you are, I
will write Ceelak into my next post.

USS Vanguard: [Under construction]