[USS Vanguard] OoC: Posting

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2003 06:56:42 -0700 (PDT)

Will be posting later tonight, and looking to get the mission rolling
either Wednesday, depending on the physicals, or Friday, at the latest.
Alexa, if you don't think the posts will be done by Friday, please send
me an email and let's see if we can't work something out...?

Oh, and yes, I also liked the physicals idea. In fact, I was planning
on working something out with Alexa about the same time she started it
up. GMTA? ;)