[USS Vanguard] OoC: Posting

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:57:25 -0700 (PDT)

First, I wanted to let you all know that Eric Soonius, who played
Denville  d'Angelo, sent me an email to let me know he won't be
continuing on the Vanguard any longer. Eric simply felt that he
couldn't participate at the level he needed to in order to continue.

For those of you who didn't know him well, Eric was one of the very
first players on the Astoria (the predecessor to the Vanguard). Like so
many players who are still with us, he helped make the Vanguard what it
is today.

We'll miss you, Eric. Don't be a stranger.

Secondly, I wrote a post today introducing Capt. Trevor Elis and the
new mission. Unfortunately, it's sitting on my work computer right now.
I'll be sending it tomorrow.

I've read all recent posts with relish and looking forward to more.
Keep up the good work!