[USS Vanguard] OoC: Post of the Week

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:34:21 -0600

I'm very happy to announce that we will be re-instituting the Post of the Week
and the Post of the Month honors starting this week.

Our first choice goes to the Nov. 8 post "Family First" by Mr. Kavan.
Congratulations and thank you for your hard work!

 From this point forward, all posts that fall within a Sunday to Saturday
period will considered for Post of the Week that Saturday. For example, any
posts between yesterday through this Saturday will be eligible for the
selection for this week.

I will begin posting them to the Vanguard Web site as soon as I get a chance to
update it.