[USS Vanguard] OoC: Physicals and the Mission

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 22:17:19 -0700 (PDT)

1. Sorry, Alexa, and I hope I didn't cut you off during your physicals.
But I have a feeling there will be time for physicals to continue as
the new prisoners need a check-up and things won't go...awry right off
the bat. :)

2. Our guests are: Riajj, a genetically-modified super-Romulan,
Adalara, Riajj's Andorian female cohort, and Gamma-One, a genetically
created being combining the most aggressive traits of the Nausicaans,
Klingons, Jem'Hadar and Ferengi (yes, Ferengi). :) All's well in the
beginning, but do they have something in store for us...