[USS Vanguard] OoC: Out of contact?

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 19:07:37 -0000

Andy, and all on the USS Vanguard atm.

The landing party is currenlty working on a group post to end there
mission which ties into the things ship side.

I'd appreciate you all NOT screwing it up for us all on the planet lol.

(you know I'm not being nasty and serious there right ?)

Andy - would you like to see what we have so far? (actually its not made
it halfway around us yet, but some ship-side stuff has been written).
It'll give you an idea on what to write, or not write, or what to shout
at me for and to change! Lol.

Glad to hear you're alright,