[USS Vanguard] OoC: Out of contact?

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:59:56 -0800 (PST)

Sorry for the lack of participation. I've had my next post floating in
my head for a while now, having to do with Santos's memories while he's
under Dr. Droin's gentle care.

I'll also advance the mission toward the end (now that it's been a
while). I thank Chris and Melanie for stepping up to the challenge
while I was MIA. I was suddenly sent on the road for this IT project
and have been on the go for three weeks with three to four hours of
sleep each night and a day off each week. (Yes, you heard me.)

But at last, I have a laptop. (Been at this job over a year without
one, if you can believe that.)

Chris and Melanie have done a bangup job, considering I gave them all
of about a day's notice (about what I had), and they had no idea how
long I would be gone (nor did I).

Thanks for the posting I've seen. I've enjoyed reading it, when I've
had the chance to get in front of a computer.

Will write more soon.

Best regards,

Andy Ho

(P.S. In the meantime, you may want to check out
ncv80221.netfirms.com/default.htm  - possible new home for the Vanguard
web site. And the updated crew roster is there, minus some updates and
Mr. Chase's bio - another item on my to-do list.)