[USS Vanguard] OoC: News and Updates

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 18:04:25 -0700 (PDT)

Where do we go from here?

As promised, Vanguard is recalled to Starbase Brigadoon for what Santos
thinks is a minor refit. The minor refit turns into something else,
though, as Starfleet discovers the crew's contact with the Omega.

In the meantime, Santos's promotion makes him temporary commander of
the station, a position he neither wants nor feels qualified for.
Santos turns from starship commander to starbase desk rider--handing
out assignments, both long and short term, to the crew of the Vanguard.

Also, the crew say goodbye to Vokar and welcome Sam McCaw into his new

Think about your characters, think about taking them 6 - 12 months into
the future.

I'm excited about getting Santos and company off the starbase. But our
non-mission posting will be a mix of downtime and backstory and some
(individual) missions. I hope you see the potential. It's a chance for
you to do nearly anything with your characters.

Hope you like it. I have updates to the Web site and that sort of
business to attend to. Promotions are effective immediately, although I
need to get the site straightened out.

Thanks to all those who played last mission. I look forward to speaking
with each of you individually in the coming days. Please email me on
your status, especially those who have been inactive lately.

Best wishes,

Andy Ho