[USS Vanguard] OoC: My Schedule

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 08:35:22 -0700 (PDT)

First of all, let me again thank Chris for offering to create
animations for our characters. They really ARE amazing, and it takes my
breath away each time I see one. Great job!

(Chris is also painstakingly helping me to re-create "Year Out I" and
the Mirror Universe mission by forwarding me those emails that went to
the ether when Listbot went for-pay. He's a national treasure, I tell

Secondly, because of today and tomorrow's job schedules, I'll be
incommunicado until Saturday at the earliest. (I'm doing their computer
work, and they won't give US Internet access, if you can imagine that!)

Play nice, post often, be well--I'll "see" you when I get back.

Take care,

Andy Ho