[USS Vanguard] OoC: My Dead Home Computer

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:11:23 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry for the holdup, my friends.

I did some stupid things to the computers at home, and ended up frying
the motherboard or some other hardware in my system. It won't even boot

Obviously, if it goes over my head, I have to look at cost of repair or
replacing my equipment, or, even worse, replacing the entire computer.
I'll be in touch just as soon as possible.

In the meantime, can I ask Chris and Mel to do what they can, and for
everyone to continue with your plans. Mark, go ahead and post. I'll
catch up with you.

Again, sorry.