[USS Vanguard] OoC: My Characters Description.

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "USS Vanguard" <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 19:55:55 +0100

Hi all,
Just thought I'd contribute like everyone else on my characters
Well the vitals are on the BIO, but what does he actually look like?
He's a bit of a comination between Conan, John Crichton (Farscape) and
Han Solo (Star Wars). More John Crichton then any of the others.
His swords are combination of:
http://www.netrinity.co.uk/users/cynan/pages/artifacts.htm. Think
markings ont he first sword, hilt from the second and blade of the
third. The katana that he is also mentioned as possessing, think the
Sword of the Highlander - yeah I know, but it's my character and I can
play it how I want it right? ;)