[USS Vanguard] OoC: Messages to Vanguard List

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 06:47:02 -0800 (PST)

Just to clear something up:

If you're subscribed to the list, Freelists is actually very strict
about what passes through to the list and what doesn't. If the mail
came from your email address, and you're subscribed and I've set you to
post (everyone's primary email is), then you're fine.

If you're forwarding from another site, writing email from another
email address, or even if you have your "Reply to:" set to a different
address than what I've got you under in Freelists, then it's going to
go to me for approval.

I apologize to Lela Chambers (Ens. Khan) for not passing on the email
until now. Believe it or not, it's the first chance I've had to answer
email since last weekend.

If you have any questions about which email address I've got you subbed
under, let me know, and I'll straighten it out for you.