[USS Vanguard] OoC: Mel's Post/My Post

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 12:46:47 -0800 (PST)

OoC: Hello, all. I promise not to interfere with Angel One again, but
since I had set up the Vorgon, who risked being forgotten, I had to
bring them back. And what better way than to redirect their efforts
toward Angel One? They don't need time-traveling technology, which they
have plenty, but a powerless Q? That fits in their "super-rare"
definition, surely. ;)

Hope you're all enjoying the mission and to those of you in the States,
hope your Thanksgiving was rewarding and relaxing and this weekend a
time for reflection and rest.