[USS Vanguard] Re: OoC: London, the Aftermath

  • From: "Cynan" <kuhnahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:36:56 -0000

Indeed it was a shame that we didn't get any pictures. :(

Still, as you say, next time :)

Be posting tomorrow all.

Trust you are all well,

Mark.

Oh.. and my post is kind non-interactive with any of you and is
self-contained. However that doesn't mean my character couldn't have been
doing anything else during the time on Earth so feel free to place him
anywhere and I'll write stuff to go with that too.

...still want a trip to the Amazon, Alexa?