[USS Vanguard] OoC: London, the Aftermath

  • From: "andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 14:04:36 -0600

Well, back from London, finally. J. and I had a great time.

A highlight of our time in London was meeting Mark and Alex and Alex's friends.
Great food, great talk and--most of all--great people.

Our only disappointments were two-fold: That we couldn't meet with more people
from the UK (although we understand it was short notice and not everyone was
available for various reasons) and that we FORGOT TO TAKE PICTURES. No,
honestly. We don't have a single picture of the get-together between Mark, Alex
and myself.

Oh, well.

Maybe next time, and after what a good time Jennifer and I had in the UK this
year, we're talking already about visiting again sometime next year.

Please continue to send all email to andywoho@xxxxxxxxxx

This is an email account I use from my workplace.