[USS Vanguard] OoC: Little Update

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 06:40:06 -0800 (PST)

Hello, all.

Taking a cue from Soman (Chris)--and this really is an excellent
idea--just a note to let you know I'll be posting tonight or tomorrow.
BUT if you have any ideas burning a hole in your pocket, don't let that
stop you.

(Now I'm the one who's suddenly swamped at work. If any of you computer
gurus know how, or think you know how, to restore someone's
"Journal"--yes, that's right, the Journal that nobody uses--in Outlook
2000 on Windows NT 4.0 SP5 when user is non-admin and did NOT back up
the data to our Exchange server...by all means, let me know. This is a
2,000 lb. monkey that's been on my back for a week, and it's a weight
that's starting to hurt.)

On Gamma Fleet news:

Our new admiral, Emilio Diaz, has been hard at work getting the fleet
to where he wants it. (BTW, it's Carlos, who's GM of our sister-ship.
Does that mean Vanguard ought to get free muffins and sodas in our
break room? YOU BETCHA. Just kidding.) In the meantime, the forums are
slowly being re-added and we'll have other resources available to us,
including our ad banner. More to come as the news becomes available to
me.

Great work so far, all of you. Let's keep the mission moving along with
more of those outstanding posts!

Best,

Andy

*Whose day will be complete if someone, ANYONE, can scare up Martin
Petrov and Sam McCaw.* :)

http://personals.yahoo.com
USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org