[USS Vanguard] OoC: Joint Post

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:42:34 -0700 (PDT)

To finish this mission once and for all, I sent the start of a joint
post to Steve (Darkwater), who's passing it on to Mark (Mandrake) for
the finish. If you want in on this now, let us know. If not, going
once, going twice... :-)

We should see the fruits of these labors by Wednesday or Thursday.
Thanks again for hanging in there with me.

Oh, I'm moving homes, not to mention the new computer helpdesk
assignment I started three weeks ago. When it rains, it pours. But as
you can see, I'm still here, taking care of business.

Next mission: Here Come Men in Black

http://finance.yahoo.com
USS Vanguard: http://vanguard.iwarp.com
_Free_Lists: //www.freelists.org