[USS Vanguard] Re: OoC: Joint Mission Notes

  • From: Shera khan <cmdrcage@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:33:42 -0500 (EST)

Finally, the famouse Sam..welcome back dude!
"andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:All:

As soon as we're all subscribed to the joint list, we're going to start posting
any relevant, joint sim, RP posts to that list.

Please follow this format; it's simple: In the subject line of every post to
the joint list, please preface your title with "[VAN]" (for Vanguard).

The command staff have also requested that all OoC: and chatter be kept to a
minimum, as this is a very large joint list and any traffic not directly
related to the mission and/or roleplaying should be minimized, lest traffic on
the list quickly get out of hand.

If you're reading some of the posts that have come through and are confused,
don't worry--so am I. I'm going to get with Martin and see just what the heck
is going on and where we're supposed to be going with this.

Anyone who's reading this ought to have been subscribed or have received an
invitation to subscribe. If you haven't, PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AS SOON AS YOU
SEE THIS.

And, finally, yes, let's welcome home Mr Alec Keenan better known
affectionately as Chief Engineer Sam McCaw. :)

Best regards,

Andy Ho
Please continue to send all email to andywoho@xxxxxxxxxx

This is an email account I use from my workplace.