[USS Vanguard] OoC: Introducing Leah

  • From: Andy Ho <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 12:02:38 -0500

Hello, all! And happy Friday! :-)

As you've noticed, we are fortunate to welcome two new writers to our group=

Sean ("Lukas") has written his first post (which I've enjoyed reading)
and has been introduced.

It's my pleasure to introduce our observer/philoscientist, "Leah"--not
only a good friend, but also someone whose writing, wit and knowledge
just "wow" me.

We're preparing a joint post to shed some more light on how Leah
joined the Vanguard...and what else happened during Mel's drinking
game. :-)

Please join me in extending Leah a warm Vanguard welcome! :-D

Best regards,