[USS Vanguard] OoC: Introducing Ens. She'ra Khan

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:32:52 -0800 (PST)

[OoC: The following is forwarded from Lela, who plays She'ra Khan, our
new exobiologist in Medical dept. I hope you'll join me in welcoming
her aboard. If her first post is any indication, I think she's going to
have a great future with us. - Andy]

[Original post follows:]

She'ra looked around at all the faces and froze, wow,
what a huge crew her mind wandered a little. then she
cleared her throat and opened her mouth...

She'ra: Ahhh, thank you capt. I am glad to be here, I
hope I will be useful in our up coming events...

everyone started clapping and She'ra looked back at
the captain then back at the crew.

She'ra: If there's nothing else sir, I would like to
go and have a look around...

Santos: Dismissed, hope you will like it here

She'ra: I'm sure I will captain...

She then then left with her head trying to remember
the faces that she had just seen.

She'ra was just rounding a corner with her head in the
clouds when someone crashed into her.  She went flying
to the ground and was startled because the person was
gasped for air.  She'ra got up and sprang into action.
She'ra: Lt.. You need to breath. Slowly, you have to
relax..

She'ra started loosing his collar so that he could
breath better..

Kieran: It's---I-I'm fine:

Shera: No talk, Lt. Just breath..

She watched as he took in gulps of air, and felt him
relax, then she him go and stepped back....

<TAG Lt. Darkwater>
Ensign She'ra Khan
Exobiologist
USS Vanguard