[USS Vanguard] OoC: Hello Again

  • From: Jayne Deaux <jaynedeaux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:56:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks,

I know it's been an excesively long time since I last
posted to the Vanguard, but I've caught up on all 200
posts in my absence and I'm ready, willing, and able
to jump back in!  As it has been such a long time,
there are some new people who won't have any idea who
I am, and it's been just long enough that some of the
regs might've forgotten me, too.

By way of (re)introduction:

My name is Raye Duncan, and my character is the Lounge
Manager, Desdemona Barret-Brown.

ICQ: 20247454
AIM: JayneDeaux77
Yahoo: jaynedeaux

By way of explaination:

I've moved into a new apartment and started a new job
within the last month, and while I'm sadly without
internet access at home, my new job has me planted n
front of a computer all day!  My instant messaging
capabilities might be sparatic for a while, but my
e-mail gets checked multiple times daily.

So, hello, and hello again.