[USS Vanguard] Re: OoC: Getting back in touch

  • From: Kieran Darkwater <kierandarkwater@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 06:34:53 +0000 (GMT)

Well, the credit crunch really kicked in here, sent my firm into administration
which was tricky as we only moved house in May. Thankfully, the fates smiled on
us and I got a new job just last month - QA and HS&E Manager with a Procter and
Gamble plant so that should (he said, hoping) be relatively secure.
Kids and wife are all doing well, happy and healthy, so it's not been as bad as
year as it could have been.