[USS Vanguard] OoC: Carillon Mission

  • From: Andy Ho <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 09:04:19 -0500

I will be wrapping up the Carillon mission by Wednesday, Thursday
latest. If you would like to post before then or joint post with me,
let me know. I know that Mark had an idea that he wanted included
before the mission was over.

After Carillon, we will be moving into the "Fear and Loathing"
mission. (Just in time for Halloween, no?) Between the two missions,
there will be a change in the command structure that I think you will
like.

Finally, players who have been consistently inactive and who do not
post at least once next mission will be removed from the Vanguard, no
exceptions. Just fair warning.

vanguard.staff@xxxxxxxxx