[USS Vanguard] OoC: Best of times, worst of times...

  • From: "Andy W. Ho" <andywoho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS-Vanguard <ncv80221@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 07:21:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, all:

Let me echo "Des" and say how much I've enjoyed all recent posts, which
have inspired my next post.

I would have posted sooner than this, but in the last two weeks alone,
I've learned that I will be:

1. Switching positions at work. And...

2. Moving. (In the process of househunting, cleaning our current home,
tearing our hair out, and all that.)

I am still committed to the sim and do not plan to take time off. And
don't wait on me; if you have an idea burning to get out, please by all
means submit it.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Hope you're all doing well.